Do you want to change your career? Are you wondering how you ended up doing the job you do? Do you want to connect your work to what’s truly important to you – whether that’s stepping up or downsizing? Confucius said, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life’ - is the time now right to play to your strengths and do work that you love?
You have unique talents that you can harness to make your own special contribution in your work, whether that’s working for someone else or for yourself. You may already have some idea of what your new career could be, or you may feel foggy, or confused like a tangled ball of wool. Wherever you are, I will work with you to fine-tune, clarify, or unravel and tease out your new career, including:
- Understanding what's enjoyable and meaningful to you
- Identifying your strengths and talents, where you shine
- Translating this into practical job terms
- Pinpointing any development needs you may have
- Creating a personal action plan to step into your new career