A great CV is one that shows you off at your best. It's positive and direct. It draws attention to your strengths in a way that's relevant and meaningful - to the job you really want. Rather than saying, 'Hi, here I am, take a look at me!' it says, 'Hi, I can help you' - and then demonstrates exactly how.
Working with me, you will:
- Understand the key questions to ask before you start
- Identify and showcase your (relevant) strengths
- Avoid simple - but lethal - mistakes
- Learn an easy, powerful structure that works
- Recognise and harness your true value to an employer